MAPEI PLANISEAL ESP
- Encapsulator, Sealer & pH Blocker
- Moisture Protection up to 95% RH/12 lbs MVER
- Alkalinity Protection to 12 pH
- Install Flooring in 4 Hours
- Direct-Glue Waterbased Adhesives
- Direct Skim / Patch Application
- ASTM F710 Compliant
Introducing Planiseal ESP Press Release
MAPEI Planiseal MVR
DESCRIPTION - Planiseal MVR is an alkali-resistant, two-component, 100%-solids epoxy coating that is compliant with ASTM F3010-13 and designed to control moisture and alkalinity beneath finished floor coverings.
Planiseal MVR reduces moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs) of up to 25 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (11,3 kg per 92,9 m2) per 24 hours to below the limit of 3 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (1,36 kg per 92,9 m2), when installed at the designated film thickness.
Applied in a single-coat application, Planiseal MVR facilitates the fast-track completion and long-term performance of adhered flooring systems in challenging installation environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Compliant with ASTM F3010-13
- Permeability less than 0.1 perm at 10 mils in dry film thickness (DFT) per ASTM E96-05
- Alkaline resistance up to pH 14 (no effect per ASTM D1308)
- Single-coat application, reduces labor and turnaround time
- Ready for subsequent flooring in as soon as 6 hours
- Low-odor and VOC-compliant (meets SCAQMD Rule 1113-12)
- Low-viscosity, high-density resin that penetrates the substrate, effecting consolidation well below the surface
INDUSTRY STANDARDS AND APPROVALS - Meets or exceeds the performance attributes of ASTM F3010-13, “Standard Practice for Two-Component Resin Based Membrane-Forming Moisture Mitigation Systems for Use Under Resilient Floor Coverings”